B Corp for Insurances

Hello everyone,

I checked the B Corp Directory but couldn’t find a company that offers Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance - can anyone recommend a B Corp or even a company they have used for this ?

Thanks,
Michelle

Not a B Corp @Michelle, but this is the company I use. Specifically created to provide insurance products to women but they don’t exclude anyone, just in case you’re looking for a client.

Carole-Anne is great and has looked after me really well (as opposed to the company I used prior!)

2 Likes

Amazing thanks so much @KarenPorter :slight_smile:

No problem. I really should talk to her about becoming a B Corp!

1 Like

Yes for sure, definitely reach out to them about it - They mentioned that they love it but know how much work it takes !

Hey Michelle!

Chat to Insure GC. They are a 1% for the Planet member and their owner Rebecca is a fan of B Corps and I believe she offers discounts for 1% members. www.insuregoldcoast.com.au.

2 Likes

Thanks @alisonmichalk

1 Like

This might be a bit late to help @Michelle , but may help someone else searching. Having just struggled to find an insurance company to provide cover as a new consultant (I really didn’t think it would be so difficult!) I seached the BCorp directory and found Kelly + Partners based in Sydney. They are a recently certified B-Corp, so I figured they should understand the breadth of sustainability consulting. Their advisor, Halla Chatila, has been extremely helpful in sorting out my cover, and I am happy to recommend their service. Business Insurance Broker & Business Cover Sydney | Kelly+Partners

1 Like

Thank you so much @Fleurb I know Anna and have been with Kelly and Partners for years! I didn’t realise they did this thank you!

1 Like