B Corp Month – who would be interested in collaborating with Mustela to organise a B Corp consumer giveaway?

Dear B Corp Community,

Let me first introduce myself, my name is Anais, I am the Sales & Marketing Manager in Australia for Mustela, a B Corp certified baby skincare brand: https://www.mustela.com.au/en.

You might not have seen us in the ANZ B Corp directory as Mustela is owned by a French Laboratory, Laboratoire Expanscience, and is listed on the French directory. But here in Australia we are a fully owned subsidiary and operate locally.

I hope you are doing well.
I am contacting you today because as you know July is the B Corp month and we would like to be more involved in our local B Corp Community in Australia and partner with other ANZ B Corp Brand. As a first step, we thought we could organise a joint B Corp giveaway with other Australian B Corp brands that could target parents and their kids.

Our Instagram audience is mostly new parents in Australia and we would be happy to offer one or several complete baby skincare routines as well as some of your products.

Let me know if it is something of interest and I would be happy to discuss it in more details.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
Anais Pellissier

apellissier@expanscience.com

3 Likes