Weekly Coffee Chats

They’re back!

Catch me on any given Wednesday from 10-11 AM AEST as I try to get my new coffee machine settings right. No need to RSVP - just pop in for as long as you’d like!

It’s an hour to ask me questions, brag about the weather, tell me what you’re listening to, show me your pets, have a laugh (or a cry), update me on the cool things you’re working on, or whatever else you can think of.

It’s the same zoom link every week, so click here to join. See you there. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Lol, give us a shout if you need help setting up that coffee machine and nailing a great brew :joy:

I’ll make sure I join in for some casual chats.

2 Likes

When you can join we’ll do a virtual lesson! I think my tamping is the problem…

1 Like

Great idea! I’ll put it down in my diary. Looks like I missed the one today!

Great idea Kira! Will pop it in the diary for next week. Keen to chat coffee machine settings…I don’t know what I’m doing when I change the number dial on the bean grinder part of the machine haha

1 Like

Haha I can relate to this @jeremy. Last time my parents visited they fiddled with the dial and it took me many a coffee to get the grind right again :joy:

1 Like

Great idea @Kiraday — will add it to Cal for this week :slight_smile:

Sorry to miss this morning @Kiraday — will aim for next week.

If you need a hump day break today, I’ll be here from 10-11 AEDT!

As we near the end of 2020, I’ll be shifting these to be themed/issue-based coffees :slight_smile: