What is your company planning for B Corp Month? Calling Syd B Corps + Dates!

Would love to hear if your company is doing anything special for B Corp month. The theme is Better Together for a Better World

Are you a Sydney B Corp?
We’re looking to showcase lots of B Corps across the month, so if you’re not on our mailing list, please be sure to sign up and look out for our newsletters on this. Or message me here, or BLS on the socials.
B Local Sydney Newsletter List

Are you attending the B Lab Mega 14 July workshop?
B Lab will be running several sessions throughout the day, so come for one or many! Connect and work with legends in the B Corp community in an interactive workshop, lunchtime panel with Q+A, masterclass or some end-of-day drinks. Start thinking about who you’ll invite from your organisation and be ready to share our event page with them when registration opens on 1 July.
Hit up @Kiraday if you want to know more!

Also check out these dates:
Thursday, 9 July from 2:30 - 4 PM AEST: Speed Networking hosted by B Local Sydney
Wednesday, 15 July from 9 - 10:30 AM AEST: Speed Networking hosted by B Local Melbourne
Thursday, 16 July from 2:30 - 4 PM NZST: Speed Networking hosted by B Local Christchurch.
Friday, 31 July from 11 AM - 1 PM AEST: B Lab’s Wrap Up Webinar. We’ll be coming together with a special guest to inspire you to get collaborating.

#bettertogether #bcorpmonth2020

2 Likes

Great reminder Alison, i’ll look to get involved in someway (and encourage some activity around this on our socials).

Can i ask is it: Better Together for a Better World or Better Buiness for a Better World

Just want to make sure we get the content and messaging on point!

John

Hi again - i’ve just seen ‘Better Business’ was 2019’s theme, so i guess ‘Better Together’ is 2020s! I can’t seem to open the website though?

1 Like

Hi @John The 2020 tagline is: Better Together for a Better World. Check out www.bcorpmonth.com

3 Likes