An invitation to two events in Italy this June (I'll be there too!)

Rome in June? Seemed so unlikely not long ago, but thanks to being in the fortunate position of living in a vaccinated part of the world, it’s possible. There are two great events in the same week, developed by B Lab Europe and Sistema B.

The Business for Good Leader Summit on 16 & 17 June in Rome is billed as a truly global gathering of the business-for-good movement. It is for founders, owners, board members, C-Suite executives and investors to come together to create business opportunities and partnerships advancing the regenerative economy we need. I am going to re-connect with our global colleagues and get closer to the huge energy coming from European business for change. The event features a great lineup of leaders including Paul Polman and Emmanuel Faber. If you’re interested, get in touch with me and we can organise a group.

As an adjunct event, on 12-14 June, Sistema B has planned an International Impact Trade event in Umbria. This event is not a conference, it is a focussed opportunity for champions of impact international trade to get to know each other, build trust and do international business. If your business would benefit from connecting with others in this space, we can facilitate an invitation (at this stage I will not be there but you will be surrounded by the Sistema B leaders and I promise you they will deliver nothing but love your way!)

Travel is indeed back on the agenda - and despite some trepidation at the long flight (B Lab sadly hasn’t purchased that solar jet yet) I relish the chance to connect with friends and colleagues in the global movement. It’s also a chance to really reflect on travel and a carbon budget, so that’s on the agenda too now…

3 Likes

Thanks @Andrew-BLab I am planning to go t the business for Good Leader Summit! So will drop you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like