B Corp Month - Collab Session!

Hi Everyone,

B Corp Month is our annual global celebration of all that it means to be a B Corp, and it’s coming up again in March 2024. It’s a wonderful time for B Corps in our community to combine forces for good!

We are hosting an online meetup for Australia & Aotearoa NZ B Corps to explore and workshop ideas for brand partnerships, events, employee education, promotions, and more. The activation toolkit will be distributed in December - meanwhile, we want to start your creative juices flowing and support each other to make it our biggest B Corp Month yet!

This session is ideal for your B Corp champions, and marketing and communications team members. We hope you can join us!

Please be sure to register here: B Corp Month 2024 — Online Collaboration Event | Humanitix

Thank you,
Angie

8 Likes

Hey Angie,

Can B Consultants join in this too? I am hoping to press submit on my own application before B Corp month and am also wanting to arrange a local meetup with Sunshine Coast B Corps so could get something local happening up here!
thanks
Jen

1 Like

Hi Jen - yes you’re welcome to join us - see you there!

1 Like

Hi Jen,

We met at one of your "becoming a B Corp’ intro workshops in late 2022. We’re still progressing with our application and would be interested in a Sunshine Coast meetup if one gets off the ground.

Thanks,
Gen

Fabulous news!!! Will keep you updated, potentially late Jan, but happy to connect with you anytime. I’m doing my BIA too - my email is jen@rejenerate.co if you want to ask any questions :slight_smile: