Each month, we invite a purpose-driven leader to share their story, spark ideas, and answer questions. The vibe is more fireside chat than keynote presentation.
This March, it’s B Corp month and we’re bringing together a panel of incredible local B Corp founders to hear their stories, explore what it means to be a B Corp, and why the world needs more brands to put people, planet and purpose on equal footing with profit.
- Erin Morris, founder of Young Folks – your panel host and MC
- Matt Sykes, founder of Regeneration Projects
- Melissa Goffin, founder of Redgum BBQ
- 8am: Arrive, grab a coffee, chat and connect
- 8:15am: Grab your seats, we’re about to start
- 8:20am: Acknowledgement of Country, welcome and introductions
- 8:30am: Talk begins
- 8:50am: Q&A
- 9am: Talk concludes, mingle and head off feeling inspired!
- 9:30am: event wraps
Grab a FREE ticket [here(Good Mornings: breakfast talk series for the purpose-driven community [MARCH], Frankston, Fri 3rd Mar 2023, 8:00 am - 9:30 am AEDT | Humanitix)]