We had our final Community Q+A of the year today, and the team answered some pre submitted questions, as well as celebrating some wins from 2023. Read some of the questions and answers below, and access the recording at the end of this post.
Thank you everyone for a wonderful year, and we hope you have safe and happy holiday period.
B Lab Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand (AANZ)
Some Questions that were answered:
What has been the biggest achievement for B Lab AANZ this year?
- Our community grew with 172 new B Corps — we are now a community of 655+
- Our B Lab AANZ team has grown to 15
- The implementation of the purpose and stakeholder governance requirement. Learn more here
Are there are any updates on the changes to the certification process?
- We are evolving our standards, and our second consultation on the standards opens 16 Jan!
- Learn more via our blog post, here
What is the team doing to increase the interactions of the B Corp community in Australia in 2024?
- As our community grows, we are working on ways to empower community to put on events, and get involved in collective action groups. This could be based on location, such as B Locals, or impact area, such as the B Corp Climate Collective.
- Assembly 2024 is an exciting moment of gathering in our community in February, to bring people together. Learn more here
- If you are interested in being involved, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how
- To find events that are scheduled, register for our What’s Happening newsletter (sign up here), see our Community Events page (access: here), or follow the Events Channel on the online community.
Did you miss the Community Q+A? Watch the recording here