Purpose with Profit: Happiness Edition

Instalment 3 of Perth’s Purpose with Profit events is coming up, and this one’s going to be serious fun!

The evening will include networking and a panel discussion from leader’s who walk the talk when it comes to integrating happiness and having fun along the way to achieving a purpose… plus some light hearted entertainment, sprinkled with belly laughter, from standup comedian Matt Storer!

Event and ticket details available on Humanatix Purpose with Profit: Happiness Edition, Perth, 17th of November | Humanitix

I really hope to see as many of Perth’s BCorps and like minded business leaders there as possible!

All proceeds from the event are being donated to a local community organisation, Befriend, who help people spark social experiences that nurture communities where everyone is valued and can belong.

It’d be great if you can contribute to the costs and bump up the surplus going to Befriend by buying a ticket, however, there is also an access code for BCorps/Social Enterprises/NFPs to access free tickets - please get in touch with me directly (michealwatts@tobeadvisory.com) for the code.

1 Like

I’ve shared with our WA team. Sounds like a good event. Regards, Wendy

1 Like