Equity Crowdfunding Launch

Just thought I’d update you on some exciting news at Whole Kids. We’ve just launched an equity crowdfunding venture! That means everyone can now have the opportunity to own part of Australia’s favourite brand of organic and additive-free snacks for kids - well, we think so! :slight_smile: .

We’ve always believed Whole Kids is about community, and we see this equity crowdfunding campaign as an opportunity for everyone to be part of the next exciting growth phase for our business.

We’d love you to be involved or share with your friends. That would be awesome. Thank you! The more the merrier, and the more impact we can have on kids’ health.

Expressions of interest to buy shares in Whole Kids are now open. Visit our Birchal page to learn more about how anyone can invest, and join with us to create a healthier world for kids.

https://www.birchal.com/company/wholekids

Always consider the general CSF risk warning and offer document before investing.

4 Likes

Hey @jamesmeldrum! Awesome, I’ve lodged my EOI. Good luck with this phase mate and I hope it flows through to a successful round!

Have fun

Ben

So exciting @jamesmeldrum!

1 Like