Help with impact investors in Australia

Hey folks, it’s Eric from Citizen Wolf here.

We’ve started our journey of seeking investment to expand and scale our mission to eliminate the huge amount of waste in the fashion industry. I’m sure that we’re not the only ones who’ve gone down the path of fundraising!

So I’m wondering if anyone in the community is happy to share some intros to impact investors that are interested in doing good? We would likewise be happy to reciprocate with relevant intros we have, and even provide you with some planet friendly tailored Tees for your trouble :wink:

We’ve already connected with the Impact Investment Group and Giant Leap Fund, and wondering if there are others we should talk to? Thanks in advance for any connections!

4 Likes

Alberts just certified! Fun fact: their family helped support a little band called AC/DC way back when! :wink:

Whole Kids and Outland Denim also undertook equity crowdfunding in the past year, so may also be good to connect with for a chat. :slightly_smiling_face: @OutlandDenim @jamesmeldrum

Arowana may have some good tips as well.

1 Like

Hey Kira, thanks for the reply! That’s very helpful. If you don’t mind, I’ll also reach out to you separately.

Pick me!
But seriously: I’ve been following your company for a while, and Kilara Capital would love to talk to you when you’re ready for growth stage capital.

2 Likes

Hey Jodi,

Thanks for the reply! I’d love to have a chat with you. You’re also welcome to drop by our new factory in Marrickville for a tour to see our magic in action too!

Feel free to email me at eric@citizenwolf.com with your contact details and preferred meeting method :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Eric

1 Like