About Public Sector Network - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Sector Network is a social learning platform, created to improve the life of public sector employees and the citizens they serve.
Our community platform is only open to government professionals who want to learn through best practice and example, in a safe, secure network. Our platform and services are, and will always be, free for government.
Public Sector Network, designs, creates and manages events which are specifically for government. Public Sector Network is also an accredited PCO with multiple government clients.
Our events include large conferences and exhibitions, roadshows, training, seminars, virtual events, webinars, bespoke & custom events.
Why Public Sector Network became a Certified B Corp
We envisage a world where businesses compete to be best for the world, for the people and animals living in it, and the natural environment on which our quality of life depends.
B Corporations, commonly known as B Corps, are a new type of corporation . Unlike the traditional corporation that gives priority only to financial profitability, B Corps look at the triple bottom line and use the power of business to address social and environmental problems.
Imagine a world where the choices you make on what you buy would have a direct effect on the livelihood of others, create a positive impact on the environment and help build an inclusive and sustainable economy that works for the people and the planet.
That’s the world that B Corporations are trying to create.
B Corporations believe in balancing purpose and profit — and as a result, they’re succeeding.
According to their website, “B Corp certification is to sustainable business what LEED certification is to green building, Fair Trade certification is to coffee or USDA Organic certification is to milk.”
About the Role
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Event Manager to join our energetic and passionate ANZ Team.
Reporting to the ANZ Operations Director, the Events Manager will manage a portfolio of events and formats, including but not limited to:
Large Scale Events & Exhibitions, Hybrid & Virtual Events, Custom Events and Webinars.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- End-to-end event management and execution
- External stakeholder management (speakers, sponsors and delegates)
- Internal stakeholder management (marketing, sales and production)
- Finance/budget analysis.
- Report weekly to the Senior Event Team
- Manage and uphold brand standards at events
- Australia & New Zealand Travel
Qualifications & experience
- 2-5yrs of proven event experience or tertiary education in event management
- Virtual and hybrid event format experience
- Have a passion for events management
- Highly organised with proven time management skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Experience in supervising AV Operators during Events
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in EventsAir, Asana, Webinar.net, On24, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Indesign are an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to network and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Communicating with various stakeholders regarding event operations in the lead up to the event
- Team Player. Able to contribute and collaborate within a team environment
- Double Vaccinated & Compliant with all travel requirements within Australia due to the nature of the role
- Contract negotiation experience with suppliers & venues
- Financial & Budget management
- Fun & Dynamic, autonomous working environment
- Flexible work arrangements. Sydney Office along with work from home options (Office in The Commons - fellow BCorp and great community)
- Be part of a global company with lots of opportunity for growth
- 3 months training and onboarding included
- Paid travel & accommodation
- Work in a great team environment with strong emphasis on support, collaboration and team unity