We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team in America.
- flexible, remote, work-from-home options
- fun, rewarding “start-up” culture
- smart, talented colleagues
- travel to interstate events
- work alongside the US government
- opportunities to develop in role
- do well by doing good!
Company: PUBLIC SECTOR NETWORK
About the company: Public Sector Network is a social learning platform created to improve the lives of public sector employees and the citizens they serve. Our community platform in only open to government professionals who want to learn through best practice and example, in a safe and secure network. Our platform and services are and always will be, free for government. As a certified BCorp we put taking care of the planet and equality at the top of our agenda. We are committed to the highest standards of social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability.
The role: MARKETING MANAGER
About the role: You will be joining a passionate and committed marketing team, contributing to the success of Public Sector Network’s USA event portfolio. You’ll collaborate with the team on messaging, campaign analysis, content, social, web and more.
Daily tasks include:
· Develop comprehensive marketing strategies for community virtual events, roadshows, large scale events and bespoke offerings.
· Create engaging newsletters to showcase top tips, events, and insights for government sectors.
· Drive audience engagement through copywriting and content marketing.
· Execute campaigns through Hubspot; including email, data segmentation, social media and SEO.
· Create and maintain event websites in Wordpress.
· Publish and market digital content such as articles, whitepapers and blog posts on the Public Sector Network website.
· Collaborate with production, sales and operations teams to successfully execute campaign strategies.
· Liaise with clients on the marketing strategy and delivery of bespoke products (webinars, pay-per-lead, PCO).
· Build and maintain relationships with external media partners where necessary.
· Help drive membership to the Public Sector Network online platform.
· Create marketing collateral using Canva.
Successful applicants must have:
• At least two years marketing experience, preferably in events.
• Experience developing marketing strategies and managing campaign analytics.
• A sound knowledge of email marketing and social media campaigns.
• Competent copywriting skills
• Experience or training with Hubspot marketing platform is desired.
• A healthy mix of creativity and analytical skills.
• Experience working with a CMS such as Wordpress or a basic understanding of website page builders.
• A good understanding of content marketing.
• The ability to thrive in a fast paced and autonomous environment.
• Great communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org - recommendations welcome.