I am looking for a superstar Event Manager to join our ANZ Team. Preferably Sydney based but open to all AU candidates.
Reporting to the Head of Operations (and the Senior Events Manager in their absence), the Events Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end management of a portfolio of events and formats, including but not limited to Large Scale Events & Exhibitions, Hybrid & Virtual Events, Roadshows, Custom Events and Webinars.
The role also requires a creative and flexible approach to Event Management, strong communication and time management skills, along with stakeholder management.
- − Works strategically on the overall delivery on event products
- − Works closely with internal departments daily to ensure a seamless delivery of Public Sector Networks
- − Works autonomously and part of a team to meet deadlines
- − Coordinates and manages external suppliers for event delivery
- − Has a high level of attention to detail and brand aware
- − Maintain relationships with external stakeholders
- − Contributes and collaborates within the operations team and internal departments
- − Manages venues, suppliers and external stakeholders on all aspects of event operations
- − Manages budget costs pre and post event, ensuring all items are cost effective.
- − Manages and uphold brand standards at events
- − End to end event management – ensuring that all projects run to time; that all stakeholders are communicated with in a timely and professional manner and that no detail is left to chance. From initial briefing, through the planning and execution on site, to final evaluation.
- − Event logistics – develop and manage the critical path, manage all logistics and suppliers within necessary timeframes and budget.
- − Delegate liaison – manage delegate retention and maintain accurate records. Maintain regular communication to optimise delegate engagement, attendance and participation.
- − Speaker liaison – re-confirming speaker and session details and coordinating AV requirements.
- − Sponsor/Partner liaison – coordinate and engagement of sponsors in the event lead up
- − Supplier management – clear communication and negotiation with venues, AV production, design and print.
- − Interactive website – updating the website with necessary information.
- − Professional communication – confidence in written and verbal communication with stakeholders at all levels.
- − Post event analysis – including management of the evaluation process, collating and distributing the event.
- necessary feedback to all relevant parties, holding event debrief, final budget reconciliation & reviewing
- − Facilitation and optimisation of internal relationships – collaborating with production, sales and
- marketing teams to ensure events are fully promoted and supported.
- − Admin – Provide administrative and event support to other members of the event team as required.