We’re a B Corp that supports purpose driven organisations with technology strategy, management and procurement. We’re so excited to announce the launch of our first Impact Grants program. We’re providing a total annual pool of $120,000 in-kind grants. Applications are now open for small Not for Profits (NFPs) with 50 staff and under. The in-kind grants come in the form of technology projects with up to $40,000 worth of grants being released each quarter.
We are committed to creating ‘a better world through technology’ and our best contribution to that is through working with and supporting direct impact organisations. We hope through technology and our Impact Grants program we can empower small NFPs to have an even bigger impact on the communities they serve.
The Impact Grants give organisations access to technology projects ranging from help with their technology strategy, through to navigating the new hybrid workplace, to independent technology procurement.
Quick grant information:
- For NFPs with 50 staff or less
- Apply for grants between $5-$20,000
- $120,000 of projects available annually
- Get practical or strategic support with your organisation’s technology requirements
If you work at or know of an organisation that might be eligible please share this link to our grant application: https://www.dogandbone.com.au/impact-grants
- Applicants must be a registered charity
- First round of applications close on the 14th of September 2021
Examples of projects we can support NFPs with through our Impact Grants:
- Developing an IT Strategic Roadmap
- IT Health check and Assessment
- Independent Benchmark analysis of your IT vendors.
- Building an Intranet and migrating documents
- Help moving IT infrastructure to the cloud
- Help finding a new phone system, that allows remote working
- Establish and attend IT steering committee for 12 months
- Help finding and selecting IT support or management
- Choosing a video conferencing platform
- Support finding the right telco or internet vendor (out of contract)