Looking for Participants: Research on Sustainable Business Transformation

Hi B Corp Community,

I’m part of a research team at Monash University working on an Australian Research Council funded project that seeks to identify pathways to sustainable business models. Our mission is to contribute to a sustainable future where businesses can make a positive impact while also enhancing their competitiveness.

We believe that the expertise and experience of B Corps (aspiring and certified alike) will be invaluable to our research and are looking for businesses that are open to sharing their journey in a 45-60min interview.

The research seeks to hear from businesses that had to navigate various changes and challenges to get to where they are today as well as those who are currently aspiring to become a B Corp. We’d also love to hear from those of you who might have had to abandon/postpone the (re-) certification process.

We envision this collaboration as an opportunity to learn from each other, share best practices, and collectively pave the way for a more sustainable and responsible business landscape.

Knowing that time is a precious resource (and that you have to think carefully about what and whom it’s worth giving to), I invite you to have a look at the project website and/or a short, informal chat (15-20min) with me to introduce the project as well as to discuss how your company can benefit from being part of this initiative and how your valuable insights can make a meaningful difference.

I welcome any interest or examples of transformational business journeys.

Thank you and kind regards
Kyra