Newkind Conference B-Corp Discount

Newkind Conference has been pioneering the conversation on systems approaches to social change since 2016 by bringing together subject matter experts, thought-leaders, academics, advocates and community development professionals to discuss the interconnectedness of key social issues relating to economics, gender, race, climate, employment, human rights, education and health.

By coming together each year as changemakers from our various fields, we get to facilitate connection, cross-pollination and establish a unity of vision that can inspire more effective actions and initiatives for social change.

As B-Corps we want to ensure as many of your team members are able to attend as possible so please use the discount code: B-CORP for 50% off the registration, and Early Birds are still available if you’re quick.

Join us on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd at The Capitol Theatre, RMIT, Naarm (Melbourne)
for 2 days of inspiration, empowerment and integration with a few hundred other like-minded change-makers.

1 Like

Newkind is an incredible conference and one that will really help drive impact, change and thinking within B Corps. Having done Erfan’s Systems Change and Anti-Racism training I can’t speak highly enough of him, and the knowledge and people he can bring together.

@LydiaHo is anyone from Future Super attending, I think it would be of interest to your amazing team! Please let anyone else know who might be keen to attend.

Hey Alison! Erfan’s just delivered training for the team and we’re aware of NewKind, I’m so disappointed I can’t attend, but have shared info with Melbourne staff. Thank you for thinking of us!

As someone I admire in the B Corp scene, I figured you’d be all over it. There is a virtual ticket too, it’s only $80 so I’ve bought that and will stream it to my TV and hope work won’t distract me too much :slight_smile:

@BenLeong the Envato team might be keen?

2 Likes