Ecoliv is shaping the future of construction through creating sustainable prefabricated modular buildings. We encourage transformation of our industry through our fundamental commitment to design and build sustainable homes that are good for people and planet.
Due to continued growth and business expansion an opportunity exists to join us as one of Australia’s leading prefab modular builders. Located in The Gurdies, Victoria we are a dynamic and customer focused team offering a diverse range of homes delivered across Australia.
PEOPLE and CULTURE CO-ORDINATOR
The People and Culture Coordinator will contribute to the continued growth of the company with the co-ordination of all activities relating to the employee life cycle including recruitment, induction, onboarding, training, personal development plans and exits.
The role will also research, develop, and implement a range of innovative People and Culture projects and establish strong employee relationships to support the overall aims of the organisation.
Culture fit is a vital aspect of this role, and therefore we are seeking those willing to immerse themselves in the organisations culture.
- Bring great people to the business through your involvement in the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Help our team by responding to their requests, and queries relating to their employment.
- Build trust and establish and maintain relationships at all levels of the company.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee records and data and providing your insight and reporting to Management.
- Coordinate and manage all HR activities that make the business core run efficiently and smoothly.
- Contribute to creating a safe, positive work environment though engaging with management and employees in the achievement of HR Policy and Procedures.
- Maintain a focus on diversity and inclusion within the working environment.
- Research, strategize and implement a range of People and Culture Projects including our Wellness Program.
- Organise “the fun stuff” - delivering rewards, recognition, social programs, and events.
- Produce and deliver of a range of People and Culture activities such as Employee Check-ins, Training and Engagement Surveys.
- Maintain and implement the HR policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Professional work ethic and presentation.
- 2+ years experience in recruitment, including candidate management and providing advice to managers.
- Attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors.
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer service.
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
- Someone that shares our passion for sustainable living is advantageous.
In return, we’re offering you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking working environment with support and training as well as a long-term career path.
Please note only candidates that meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
This is not a remote/working from home position.