Seeking input from B Corps!
Better Futures Australia is inviting B Corps to respond a policy dialogue and seeking your views on: policy interventions to create a better, zero-emissions transport system in Australia.
Specifically, we would like you to respond to these three questions:
- What changes or reforms are Australian businesses asking for?
- What specific actions should the government take?
- Are there any international examples of how governments have implemented reforms to provide guidance for the Australian Government?
They are particularly interested in:
- how international advancements - such as Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanisms - could impact Australian businesses;
- the recent introduction of the Corporate Emissions Reduction Transparency report’s purpose and function; and
- the Albanese Government’s commitment to improve the Safeguard Mechanism, including if you think Safeguard Mechanism Credits will come into play.
The B Corp Climate Collective will be consolidating views from B Corps into a 3-5 minute presentation at an online panel. If you would like to contribute to this policy discussion, please respond directly here, or via email to email@example.com before COB Friday, 24 June.
Mindy on behalf of the ANZ B Corp Climate Collective