2023 Meaningful Work Insights Report

Linked to my earlier post here, inviting B Corps to be part of an organisational benchmark study on meaningful work, I’m really pleased to share a new free report that’s just been released by the same organisation (my client) Beaumont People. The 2023 Meaningful Work Insights Report shares what Australians value when it comes to meaningful work. (Hopefully this will extend to New Zealanders over time).

For B Corps, aspiring B Corps and any company that cares about its people, this report helps you to understand what workers value as meaningful work, particularly in a post-pandemic world. Some really interesting insights in the report, some of which may surprise!

The data comes from a world-first approach to measuring the importance an individual places on their work meeting their current personal beliefs, values, goals, expectations, and purpose in the context of their social and cultural environment. Over 3,000 people had participated at the time of the report end 2022. Since then it’s already grown to over 5,000 participants.

You can download it here Meaningful Work Home Page
And if it peaks your interest in participating in our benchmark study - we are still open for expressions of interest.

2 Likes