About the Announcements & news category

Stories and updates from the B Corp movement, including who’s new here and job openings.

hi @Kiraday we are so close to getting in the certification line so was wondering if there is any where I can obtains stats on B Corp applications by year please? Our team is presenting to our company tomorrow and it would be good to let everyone the upward trend of co’s certifying each year? I checked the Aust/NZ directory and foundB Corps 2022= 82 & 2021 = 47 although nothing for 2020 and earlier. Also any bir Corporations that certified 2022 & 2023? I will keep looking although this community is usually so helpful. Thanks in advance, Jaz @ The Hallway

Hi @Jaz! This 2022 B Lab Global Annual Report has some great interactive numbers in it. As for current numbers, we have 550 B Corps in AANZ as of today!

1 Like

thank you so much this @Kiraday is good for 2022. I have checked the FInd a B Corp and saw by month in 2023 new B Corps although is there any summary for 2023 or is this to detailed to report ongoing? I really appreciate you sending me this. Thanks