Are you Australia or New Zealand's Best Place to Work?

I am beyond excited to announce that Inventium has teamed up with the Australian Financial Review and BOSS magazine and we are creating theAFR BOSS Best Places to Work list.

If your organisation is pioneering new ways of working and pushing the boundaries within your industry when it comes to workplace policies and practices, I would love you to nominate your organisation.

The assessment process is underpinned by Inventium’s Workplaces of the Future framework. It is designed to assess the ten key factors that are critical to employees feeling motivated and engaged at work. The framework is based on hundreds of research papers from Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and many others, that demonstrate the key factors necessary to create a brilliant workplace.

So why would you want to throw your hat in the ring? Here are a few reasons:

• Reach over 2.5 million readers via The Australian Financial Review, and BOSS Magazine
  • In-depth coverage within BOSS Magazine and opportunities for further promotion
  • Officially endorse your organisation as a “Best Place to Work”
  • Promote externally to attract the best and brightest talent
  • Promote internally to energise and retain current employees
  • Unlock new collaboration opportunities with other leading workplaces
  • Be formally recognised for your pioneering efforts as an employer
  • Gain scientifically-based validation for your efforts via the rigorous assessment process which was created by us.

The AFR BOSS Best Places to Work will comprise ten industry lists:

• Agriculture, Mining & Utilities
  • Banking, Superannuation & Financial Services
  • Government, Education & NFP
  • Health Industries
  • Manufacturing & Consumer Goods
  • Media & Marketing
  • Professional Services
  • Property, Construction & Transport
  • Retail, Hospitality, Tourism & Entertainment
  • Technology

Any questions, let me know!

2 Likes

Congratulations! I love awards that recognise great workplaces, they inspire us all to be the best we can be

2 Likes