Who would be keen for an ‘every other month’ online catch up?
I’m thinking a lunchtime slot.
- One B Corp could share something they are currently working on in in the social/environmental space.
- We could pick a couple of questions to answer / problems to solve as a group. Could be emailed in before hand.
- Community projects we are working on - eg: all planning a B Corp month event.
What do you reckon?
Count us here at Collective Intelligence in Feilding in!
Me too, I’d like that too. Good idea.
@TheGrowGoodGuy @BKeeperB @KirstySimmonds I’m currently thinking early December. How about 9 December at 1pm?
Would that work for you? I think we find a time that works for us as we are keen and then invite the others.
Also any volunteers to share something you are working on? I’d love to hear about it.
I just realised you were thinking about NZ peeps (didn’t read the topic line properly!). That may count me out though I worked on an NZ project along with Tim and a couple of others. 1pm Sydney time on December 9th works for me (I can’t make 1pm NZ time, unfortunately). My mistake.
That works for me! send me an invite!
Thanks for keeping us organised Clare, 1 pm on the 9th works for us!
I’d be keen! And maybe we can get the B Corp team to share the link with other NZ members that aren’t active on here? I know I only come here about once a week.
This is what I am going to send out to my Wellington contacts! @Kiraday is it cool for you to spread the word too?
Our first bi-monthly ‘All of Aotearoa’ B Corp catch.
We’re keen to create a regular meet-up for all the B Corps in New Zealand to get together and share.
Our first online catch up will be on Thursday 9 December at 1pm.
Loose structure to kick things off:
- One B Corp could share something they are currently working on in in the social/environmental space. Let me know if you’d like to volunteer!
- We could pick a couple of questions to answer / problems to solve as a group. If you have a question for the group email me at email@example.com
- Community projects we are working on - eg: the upcoming Webinar about ‘How to become a B Corp’.
Feel free to share with other people in your organisation and other companies who are interested in being B Corps. More the merrier!
Any questions let me know or pop into the thread in the B Corp Online community.
See you there!
Google Meet details:
(NZ)+64 9-886 4199
PIN: 701 951 553#
Thanks so much for organising this Clare and great agenda outline too!
Any volunteers to share something you are currently working on in in the social/environmental space?
Any questions for the group?
Kia ora Clare, I would love to join these catchup’s if they are still happening?
Hi Nina! Tagging @Qiulae
Is there another coming up soon? Thank you!
Hi @Nina , nothing booked in at the moment but hopefully in the coming months - will let you know once we have something planned!