Coffee Meet Up - Sydney 01/03/23

Hiya B Community,

We’re a newly registered B-Corp and 1% for the planet member based in Sydney looking to connect with like minded companies! We’d love to suggest a casual morning coffee with any B-corps wanting to meet up, chat and connect in person.

As B-Corp month is starting in March, I also thought it could be a great opportunity to touch base and facilitate exciting discussions with like minded businesses that aim to “go beyond”.

The plan is to meet at Pablo and Rusty’s CBD cafe on Castlereagh St, Wednesday the 1st of March at 8am.

Please like or reply to this post if anyone is interested and look forward to catching up soon.

Thanks so much
Hannah

3 Likes

Great idea I will be there. Thanks Gillian

2 Likes

Hey @Hannah123! We’re planning a few official B Corp Month events in Sydney this March, so stay tuned :tada: But love to see coffee mornings back on. I’ll turn your post into an ‘event’ so people can RSVP :slight_smile:

FYI @simistervicky

2 Likes

Sounds great! I will be there Hannah.

1 Like

Thank you so much Kira. Yes coffee catch ups are always such a nice way to start the day! Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting amongst all the fun B-Corp activities ahead :smile: :tada:

1 Like

Don’t forget to register here if you plan to attend!

1 Like

Very keen for this coming Wednesday. Meeting fellow B-Corps over a good coffee… :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so much again to everyone who came along to the coffee catch up last Wednesday! What a fun way to start the day and share such great insights, thoughts and smiles all around what it means to be a B-Corp business! It was such a valuable way to kickstart discussions about how we “go beyond” not only in our professional lives, but in our personal too!

A big thank you to @Chris and the Pablo and Rusty’s team!
Looking forward to another coffee and catch up in the near future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,

We are having some drinks at our Studio in Lewisham Wednesday 28th March 5.30-7.00pm
2 Victoria Street, Lewisham (right by Lewisham railway station )

We would love you all to come. RSVP gillianc@corbanblair.com.au

1 Like