Canberra and Capital Region networking

Hello everyone, my name’s Brooke and I’m from Yellow Edge, a Canberra-based leadership and performance company. We achieved certification in December 2021 and are keen to meet the locals!

We’d like to extend an invitation to all Canberra and Capital Region B Corps as well as B Corp employees based in the region to join us for an informal drinks and discussion at our offices in Barton. We’re keen to get to know the B Corps in our area, learn about their experiences, and to simply enjoy the company of some like-minded businesses!

Date and time still to be confirmed so just respond to this thread or email me at Brooke.Anderson@yellowedge.com.au to let me know you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hi @Brooke_Anderson ! Have you been in touch with Colin from Aspen? I’m working to connect the Canberra folks together — I know there are a few from Future Super, Beyond Bank, and Beamible who I will put you all in touch with. :blush:

Thanks Kira. Much appreciated. Yes, I have been in touch with Colin who is also putting the feelers out. A couple of aspiring B Corps have written directly to express an interest too. Is this something you think you might be able to attend? It would be good to have you join us.
Warm regards,
Brooke

Hi @Brooke_Anderson :wave: Veronica here from Beamible (we’re on a mission to empower a new work model - that provides a healthier and more productive global workforce, using our work design platform)! Congratulations on achieving your BCorp certification :tada: Thanks for getting us Canberra-based BCorps together for an informal drinks. I’d love to come, if the timing suits.

1 Like

We’ve set a date!

2 Likes