Climate Live (By the SS4C team)

Hello fellow B Locals!

The amazing youth at School Strike 4 Climate are hosting a massive Climate Live event in April next year - they are looking to partner with like minded businesses to make the event happen and they are interested to talk to the BLocal community.

We (Ben & Jerrys) are likely to be involved, and wanted to extend the invite to our fellow community to get behind something this.

You can find out more here:

Enjoy Spring!

Steph :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks awesome Steph!

@Kiraday are you able to tag some of the Not Business As Usual crew?

Thanks @Anna-Crabb and @Kiraday - Just to note, SS4C have just asked if I could pass on the message to keep this private/internal only until it is publicly announced by the SS4C team in the coming months. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

No worries @StephCurley!

Hey @StephCurley - welcome to the community here. Thrilled to have you here.

What is the best way to find out more about what type of support is needed for the School Strike 4 Climate? I’d love to hear more alison@quiip.com.au

I’m sure there are lots of amazing B Corps willing to get behind this cause. Especially those involved in the climate coalition locally cc @larahkennedy

@alisonmichalk Sounds great! I’ll send you an email introducing you to Louis and Ambrose at Climate Live/SS4C

@larahkennedy let me know if you have any questions!

Steph :smile:

Thanks for sharing @StephCurley. Tagging in the BCCC Chair @sasha and @Mindy_B_Lab.

1 Like

Thanks @larahkennedy and @StephCurley - I will add to the next meeting for BCCC to see how we can support the initiative!

1 Like

Thanks @larahkennedy @sasha - that sounds great! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way :slight_smile:

Steph

1 Like