Join one of Australia’s leading impact-led PR & digital marketing agencies
APPLICATIONS CLOSING DATE: 27th June, 2023
Are you a talented and ambitious Paid Ads Specialist seeking to work on brands you are both proud of and passionate about? Want your career to contribute to something bigger and better, for tomorrow?
Who we are and what makes us different:
Compass Studio is an independent and B Corp certified, PR and Digital Marketing agency specialising in impact and purpose-led digital marketing and communication solutions. We’re a finalist for 2023 Mumbrella Award for Sustainable Practices and we were also shortlisted this year in the SmartCompany’s Smart50 Workplaces of 2023.
We work exclusively with brands in the world-bettering space and we measure Impact as a key success metric within our business, alongside financials. What does this mean? We do what we say, and we mean what we do.
We are currently seeking an experienced Paid Advertising Specialist with strong skills in SEM performance marketing, strategy across search + social, campaign creation, account management, optimisation, reporting and a can-do attitude. Join our growing team and contribute to our mission – amplifying the impact of world-bettering brands.
We’re a growing agency with a big heart, and this is a unique opportunity to step into something Better in your career.
Tell me more about the role:
As a Paid Advertising Specialist at Compass Studio, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our clients’ digital marketing campaigns and business objectives through effective online advertising strategies. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a diverse range of purpose-led clients, and will support them with high impact, data-driven campaigns across various digital platforms including; Google Ads, Meta, Tiktok, LinkedIn and Pinterest, as we strive to optimise campaigns for maximum ROI. By continuously monitoring and analysing campaign performance metrics, you will provide clients with insightful reports and strategic recommendations to drive continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong analytical mindset, exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and extensive experience in paid search and socials. You thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, balancing multiple campaigns simultaneously while maintaining a high level of organisation and professionalism.
- Develop and Execute Paid Advertising Strategies:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their advertising goals and target audience.
- Develop comprehensive paid advertising strategies tailored to each client’s objectives.
- Implement campaigns across Google Ads placements, and potentially across Meta, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Pinterest and more.
- Campaign Management and Optimisation:
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities.
- Day-to-day creation, launching, monitoring, and optimisation of paid advertising campaigns.
- Manage ad budgets effectively and ensure maximum ROI for clients.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance metrics and provide insightful reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct A/B testing and implement optimisation strategies to improve campaign performance.
- Client Management:
- Day-to-day account management of multiple client partners in the digital department to cultivate strong relationships and account renewals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, understanding their business goals and challenges.
- Collaborate with client partners to create paid advertising strategies that align with their value and objectives.
- Provide regular updates and produce reports on campaign progress that also provide insights and learnings that aim to improve results on a monthly basis for our partners, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, content creators, marketing coordinators and digital lead.
- Collaborate on the development of ad creative.
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing strategic recommendations based on campaign performance data and market insights.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement:
- Proactively identify opportunities for campaign expansion and growth.
- Explore new targeting options, ad formats, and emerging platforms.
- Analyse data and metrics to make data-driven decisions and optimise campaigns.
- Stay updated on the digital marketing landscape and the impact these changes will have on future paid advertising efforts.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Provide monthly reports to clients, highlighting campaign performance and key insights.
- Derive actionable insights from data to make informed recommendations.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as marketing efficiency ratio, cost per acquisition, conversion rates, click-through rates, and others.
- Stay Informed and Up to Date:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in paid advertising.
- Keep track of changes in advertising policies and guidelines across various platforms.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations while executing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint) are a bonus.
- Recent and proven experience in managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing campaigns on Google Ads
- Strong understanding of other digital advertising platforms, including: Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads and Pinterest Ads…
- Proficient in utilising analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Looker Studio etc) to track campaign performance and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions and develop insights and learning to support our client partners digital marketing objectives.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in paid advertising.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and data effectively to clients.
Join the Compass Studio team and be part of a collaborative and innovative environment where your expertise will make a significant impact on our clients’ success. Apply today and help us shape the future of strategic communications.
Sound like a gig worth getting excited about?
We agree, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch with today with hello@compass-studio today. Please use the subject line: “Paid Ads Specialist”, and send your CV and address directly how you fit the brief in your cover letter.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
About Compass Studio:
Compass Studio is independent, B Corp and carbon positive. Compass is also at the forefront of the impact-led marketing industry, driving positive change through strategic digital marketing and communication campaigns. At our core we use our skills as marketers for people and the planet. is. Our agency partners with organisations dedicated to creating a sustainable future, championing social justice, and making a meaningful impact. We are passionate about our work and believe in the power of effective communication to bring about positive change.