Method are the makers of beautiful workplace recycling systems, designed and manufactured in New Zealand. Our products can be found in the world’s most influential workplaces. We’re transforming the way businesses commit to sustainability through our innovative approach. Our goal is to help drive sustainable change and divert 1 billion kgs of waste from landfill by 2030.
Since our launch in 2015, we have grown globally, with teams in New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Joining Method you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the extensive recycling world and help businesses to reduce their impact.
About the role
Your mission is to help Method grow by providing awesome sales & operations support to our customers and wider team – your key goal is sales operations excellence (the not always simple trick to get the right order, to the right address, at the right time!) and to deliver happy customer experiences.
In this inbound role, you will:
- Be dedicated to becoming a Method expert – we want our team to take ownership, knowing our products and our company inside out
- Help Method to achieve our goals and measure progress against them
- Provide world-class service to Method customers, helping them achieve their sustainability goals
- Answer customer enquiries promptly and professionally via all channels; apps, email and phone
- Ensure quotes and sales orders are prepared and processed accurately and promptly Coordinate custom signage & graphics requirements between sales, design, suppliers, installers, customers
- Manage day to day inventory & logistics requirements, working with our 3PL and service providers
- Maintain, evaluate and improve our internal systems
- Assist with our supply network and 3PL partners to ensure stock accuracy and quality control
- Responsible for all orders being fulfilled correctly and delivered successfully Process any returns effectively and efficiently; complaints are resolved quickly and solutions are identified to recurring problems
- Assist Accounts team with new customer set up, invoicing and payments
We’d like you to have the following:
- Experience working in a fast-paced customer service, operations, contact centre, or office administration environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail, ability to see the big picture
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills, with the ability to monitor and adjust priorities on an ongoing basis
- Quick to identify issues and opportunities, and develop and implement effective solutions
- Tech-savvy – ability to learn fast and adapt to new tools
- Grit – ability to stay calm and focused in a dynamic environment
- Commercially astute with a growth mindset – excited to help a small team with big plans scale up fast
- An interest in sustainability is a plus
Why join Method?
We’re a hardworking and cohesive team of people, who pride ourselves on our open, inclusive and transparent culture.
We aim to make a visible difference for our customers on their sustainability journey, but also to the world we live in. We believe that better workplace habits create a better world. That’s why we redesigned office recycling to make it simple, beautiful, and adaptable for the future.
We’ve worked with every type of company – from powerful brands, leading universities, and tech giants, to start-ups, local councils, and independent retailers - working towards one goal: more waste diverted from landfill.
More than a recycling company, we’re a place where your potential will be nurtured and your ideas encouraged as our business continues to scale up. We like people that are willing to contribute to shaping our future. If you’re a conscientious problem-solver who thrives in a fast, dynamic environment where no one day is ever the same, we think you’ll love it here.
Applicants for this position must currently reside and have the right to work in New Zealand
Work with us and be part of the journey.