Olli Ella is a global iconic kids and lifestyle brand, with ethically produced, quality products that are playful and fun and adds a touch of nostalgia.
As we continue to expand globally, we are now looking for a Global Marketing Manager to develop, lead and manage the overall Olli Ella brand marketing strategy, brand positioning and creative direction across all global markets (Australia, USA, UK, Europe & Asia).
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working with a dynamic lifestyle brand that prides itself on nurturing a collaborative and inclusive team culture.
What we require:
- Drive the delivery of the global strategic brand positioning across all platforms
- Enhance Brand reputation, Brand awareness and customer engagement across both wholesale and direct to consumer sales channels
- Manage all Marketing, PR, Store Marketing and Communications, Social and CRM and ensure they are in line with Brand DNA
- Create content and deliver impactful digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across all touch points (social, search/SEO/SEM, EDM, web, advertising and affiliate marketing)
- Work collaboratively with Product, Creative, Visual Merchandising, Ecommerce, Shared and Retail Partners
- Set up and manage a global marketing budget and content calendar that aligns with the master product timeline
- Create, lead and manage a high-performance Marketing team, clearly defined responsibilities, accountability and measurement of performance and regular feedback
- Coordinate the delivery of all promotional activities, managing inputs from all stakeholders so campaigns are planned and delivered on time
What you will bring:
- Be a natural leader. You take full ownership and manage effectively between directors, managers and team
- Forward thinker and planner seeking marketing opportunities across a timeline 1-3 year strategy
- Extensive experience leading and delivering a global lifestyle brand marketing strategy
- Loves technology and continuously seek out emerging trends, ideas to cultivate strategies and digital activations to increase efficiency of the marketing communication mix
- Able to positively influence and build a high-performance Marketing team to meet objectives
Based in beautiful Byron Bay, Olli Ella is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a BCorp certified company.