República Organic is Australia’s #1 Organic Coffee Co. Stocked nationally in Coles, Woolworths and Costco, República products are in demand for their taste, quality and ethics. We’ve won many awards including Sydney Royal and Golden Bean and we are a certified BCorp. We’re driven by a single goal, to build the most ethical food brand in Australia.
As our business continues to grow we’re looking for an energetic and creative individual who can assist in two key areas: Marketing Communications and Brand Support.
Working closely with the team, day-to-day activities will include: planning, executing and analysing effectiveness of campaigns across Republica’s Digital Channels, managing partnerships and influencers campaigns, assisting with the planning and execution of activations, assessing potential market opportunities for new products including customer needs and competitor analysis, working with designers from concept idea to finished product, and maintaining all associated administrative tasks. Did we mention drinking coffee?
To be successful in this role and considered a valuable A player on the República Organic Team, here are the things you’ll have achieved in 12 months’ time:
- You’ve delivered successful social media campaigns
- You’ve consistently provided accurate and insights driven reporting
- You’ve delivered increase brand awareness to Republica Organic across social media platforms through varied tactics including influencer campaigns
- You’ve become highly competent at understanding and analysing our customer needs
- You’ve become an integral member of the República Organic team you’re respected and your ideas are valued
- You perform your duties effectively (sometimes above the call of duty) whilst being surrounded by delicious, aromatic coffee.
Your strengths and work experience clearly identify you bring:
- 2-3 years local experience in similar role within FMCG Industry
- Social Media and Brand communication experience
- Graphic Design Skills is a plus
- Good understanding of business and food brands
- Tertiary Qualifications in marketing or business
- Solid acumen with numbers and data analysis
- Outstanding organisation and administration ability
- Can-do positive attitude, no job is too small or big
- A persistent attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast changing environment
- Excellent ability to see and maximise opportunities
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Hungry to learn and succeed
If you believe you have what it takes, please email your resume and short cover letter (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the person we should hire.