APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: January 31st 2021
As a marketer, you can change the world.
Optimistic, you say? Well, if you can change consumer consumption behaviours and awareness, you can change the way the world produces, consumes and engages with brands. Pretty cool, right?
Come join us in this mission as Compass Studio’s Social Media Coordinator and help us make our portfolio of world-bettering brands, better.
We are looking for a social media whizz, who lives and breathes all things online. You will be a creative self-starter who is passionate about the next trends in digital and who thrives in a fast-past, busy and bustling agency environment.
Ideally, you are a great writer, can create visual graphics, have a keen eye for detail and experience or knowledge across multiple social media platforms. The role would suit someone who is looking to kick start their career in social media marketing and to gain invaluable experience working with purpose-led brands right across Australia and abroad. We’d love to see evidence of your passion so please include any passion projects or relevant personal feeds in your cover letter.
In return, we offer a 4 day per week permanent role with one day from our Manly coworking space and the rest remote, with serious potential for career growth working amongst an awesome portfolio of brands and a team of really good people in a young, nimble, BCorp accredited agency.
Sound like you?
Get in touch with Compass’ Co-Founder Natalie today on email@example.com. Please send your CV and address directly how you fit the brief in your cover letter, accompanied by a short Instagram Reel that represents your application.
Sorry, no recruiters please.
- Conducting daily deep community engagement and management for Compass and our clients across multiple social media channels to ensure that we create thriving and growing communities to KPI
- Assistance in the creation of monthly organic social media content across channels for Compass and our clients, with a continuous desire and dedication to improving results. Including, content ideation, image sourcing and copywriting.
- Producing visual digital content in the form of Instagram Reels and static graphics and a keen eye for aesthetics and visual consistency.
- Producing weekly report cards on social media community engagement for clients, ensuring KPI’s are addressed and achieved.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team with monthly in-depth client reports that provide insights and recommendations.
- Scheduling organic monthly content across social media channels for Compass and our clients.
- Investigating and proactively suggesting potential content collaboration and partnership opportunities for Compass and our clients, working with the Digital Marketing team to plan and execute.
- Actively improve results on a monthly basis for our clients.
- Passionate, values-driven and collaborative.
- Qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or experience in a relevant field.
- A proven ability to write compelling, grammatically-sound copy.
- Relevant examples of a sound knowledge of social media platforms, either personally or on behalf of a brand.
- Experience producing aesthetically consistent visual assets either with Canva or another platform.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen interest to learn and gain experience in social media marketing.
- Technological savviness and a willingness to learn how to use platforms such as SkedSocial, Unum and social media analytics.
- Sound understanding and confidence in Google Slides, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Insights and LinkedIn Insights.
- Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multitask.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in Photoshop, Indesign, FinalCut Pro and/or Photography, but not essential.
About Compass Studio:
Compass Studio; a boutique PR & Marketing agency that specialises in conscious brands in a bid to ‘do good work, for brands that do good.’ Through a love of community, nature and a passion for purpose-driven business, Compass has created a unique agency-model that has gained fast momentum in the local market. Compass Studio now represents some of Australia’s most reputable brands in the impact-led space and the agency speaks regularly as an authority on the topic of purpose in the brand space.