DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 30TH OF NOVEMBER
As a marketer, you can change the world. Optimistic, you say? Well, if you can change consumer consumption behaviours and awareness, you can change the way the world produces, consumes and engages with brands. Pretty cool, right?
Come join us in this mission as Compass Studio’s Digital + Social Media Manager and help us make our portfolio of world-bettering brands, better.
We are looking for a self-starter who is a digital mastermind when it comes to best-practice strategy and implementation and who thrives in a fast-past agency environment.
Ideally, you have account-management experience, an eye for details and experience across multiple platforms. The role would suit someone who is looking to own and extend their career in digital marketing and wants to put their incredible talent to great use in the purpose-led space.
In return, we offer a 5 day per week permanent role with one day from our Manly coworking space and rest remote, with serious potential for career growth and amongst an awesome portfolio of brands and a team of really good people in a young, nimble, BCorp accredited agency.
Sound like you?
Get in touch with Compass’ Co-Founder Natalie today on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address directly how you fit the brief with recent work examples.
- Day-to-day account management of multiple clients in the digital department (including organic, paid, partnerships and social content creation) to cultivate strong relationships and account renewals.
- Creation of all digital content across digital channels for both Compass and our clients, with a continuous desire and dedication to improving results.
- Management of all digital projects, including strategy, implementation, measuring and refinement.
- Leading the digital response for briefs and client pitches.
- Producing digital content in the form of reels, video, newsletters and blog.
- Management of Performance Marketing Manager to ensure a holistic approach and best practice for positive client experiences and results.
- Overseeing the creation of digital design tasks including; briefing, revisions, and evaluation of their effectiveness.
- Proactively identifying previous and current pain-points for our clients and creating solutions for them.
- Actively improve results on a monthly basis for our clients.
- Engaging in industry news and developments, seek out further learning and share your specialist insights with our internal team and clients.
- Working with the Compass Directors to ensure that we are exploring all digital opportunities, leads and optimisations for Compass Studio as a whole
- Working with Compass Directors to inform marketing strategy and quarterly plans to encourage reputation development, direct leads and trade audience engagement.
- Passionate, values-driven and collaborative.
- 2-3 years of agency experience or similar role.
- A proven ability to write copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. Environmental, ethical and trade experience is a plus.
- Relevant examples of a sound knowledge of social media platforms, either personally or on behalf of a brand.
- Experience (or a solid understanding) in a range of digital content tools including, SkedSocial, Gleam, Plann, etc.
- A solid grasp of measurement and the ability to adjust strategies based on analytics.
- Basic understanding of CMS e.g. Wordpress, Wix, Squarespace etc.
- Highly competent abilities in Campaign Monitor, MailChimp and eDM software.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multitask.
About Compass Studio:
Compass Studio; a boutique PR & Marketing agency that specialises in conscious brands in a bid to ‘do good work, for brands that do good.’ Through a love of community, nature and a passion for purpose-driven business, Compass has created a unique agency-model that has gained fast momentum in the local market. Compass Studio now represents some of Australia’s most reputable brands in the impact-led space and the agency speaks regularly as an authority on the topic of purpose in the brand space.