As a marketer, you can change the world. You can also have a lot of fun doing so.
Come join us in this mission as Compass Studio’s Social Media Coordinator and help us make our portfolio of world-bettering brands, better. In exchange for your social media prowess, we’ll give you a flexible and nimble work-environment, real work life balance, paid mental health RDO’s, paid birthday-leave and ability to give back via chosen charity-work days and pro-bono projects.
So what are we looking for?
You live and breathe all things online and are a recent graduate or have 1+ years experience in a digital intern or coordinator position, seeking an entry-level role. You are a creative self-starter who is passionate about the next trends in digital and who thrives in a fast-paced, busy and bustling agency environment.
This role would suit someone who is looking to kick start their career in social media marketing and to gain invaluable experience working with purpose-led brands right across Australia and abroad. It’s the perfect role if you want to learn and grow with a company that values your ideas, input and passion for the digital and impact-led space.
Ideally, you have an exceptional eye for detail, can create visual graphics, love a meme and say it better via reel. You are fluent in Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook and Snapchat speak. You get that it takes more than just a pretty picture to grow an account and you love diving into the data, and using it to drive strategy.
In return, we offer a 5 day per week permanent role with one day from our North Sydney based co-working space and the rest remote, with serious potential for career growth working amongst an awesome portfolio of brands and a team of really good people in a young, nimble, B Corp accredited agency.
Sound like a gig worth getting excited about? We’d love to see evidence of your passion and skills so please include any passion projects or relevant personal feeds in your cover letter.
Get in touch with Compass’ Digital Marketing Manager Elizabeth today on email@example.com. Please send your CV and address directly how you fit the brief in your cover letter, accompanied by a short Instagram Reel that represents your application. Applications close 5pm Monday March 7th, 2022.
Sorry, no recruiters please - we’ve got this one covered.
- Conducting daily deep community engagement and management for Compass and our clients across multiple social media channels to ensure that we create thriving and growing communities to KPI.
- Creation of monthly organic social media content across channels for our clients, with a continuous desire and dedication to improving results. Including, content ideation, image sourcing and copywriting.
- Producing visual digital content in the form of Instagram Reels and static graphics and a keen eye for aesthetics and visual consistency.
- Producing weekly reports on social media community engagement for clients, ensuring KPI’s are addressed and achieved.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team with the creation of monthly in-depth client reports that provide insights and recommendations.
- Scheduling organic monthly content across social media channels for our clients.
- Investigating and proactively suggesting potential content collaboration and partnership opportunities for our clients, working with the Digital Marketing team to plan and execute.
- Actively improve results on a monthly basis for our clients.
- Be a proactive and continuous voice of authority in terms of on-the-ground social media trends and best-practice community management strategies.
- You are someone who is passionate, values-driven and collaborative.
- Qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or experience in a relevant field is highly desirable
- A proven ability to write compelling, grammatically-sound copy.
- Relevant examples of a sound knowledge of social media platforms, either personally or on behalf of a brand.
- Experience producing aesthetically consistent visual assets either with Canva or another platform such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to meet deadlines.
- A keen interest to learn and gain experience in social media marketing.
- Technological savviness and a willingness to learn how to use platforms such as Sprout Social, Meta Business Manager and social media analytics.
- Sound understanding and confidence in Google Slides, Google Analytics, Instagram Insights, Pinterest Insights and LinkedIn Insights.
- Attention to detail, strong pride in your work and ability to multitask.
- Bonus points if you have experience with Videography, FinalCut Pro and/or Photography, but not essential.
About Compass Studio:
Compass Studio; a boutique PR & Marketing agency that specialises in conscious brands in a bid to ‘do good work, for brands that do good.’ Through a love of community, nature and a passion for purpose-driven business, Compass has created a unique agency-model that has gained fast momentum in the local market. Compass Studio now represents some of Australia’s most reputable brands in the impact-led space and the agency speaks regularly as an authority on the topic of purpose in the brand space.
Compass Studio is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, or veteran status. We enthusiastically encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.