Code for Australia are seeking a team member with experience in building and maintaining client relationships who wants to take their career to the next level in a fun and purpose-led environment.
We thought someone in the B-Corp community may know someone who could be right for the role.
We need someone who’s comfortable:
- Building on our existing relationships and creating new ways to engage with our government partners.
- Understanding their needs and developing a strategic response based around our suite of programs and products.
- Fostering new relationships and supporting business development.
- Input on the strategic direction of the organisation, especially in relation to our goals of growing our programs and becoming the go-to “friendly experts” in digital government.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to streamline processes and workflow.
- You’ll be a public ‘face’ of Code for Australia – spreading the word about what we do and the value we offer to our friends in government.
- We anticipate this role will require 4-5 days of effort per week. We support flexible working and are open to catering for different needs. We’d love to speak to you about approaches for scheduling.
- The salary for this role is $100k incl. superannuation.
Please feel free to pass on both the ad below and my details to anyone who you think might be interested!