In case you missed the email last week - B Corp Month is almost here and we’re excited to share this year’s campaign toolkit. Packed full of easy-to-use templates for social media, email, and more — this is your go-to guide for the #WeGoBeyond campaign. Check it out here and start customising your B Corp Month content today.
Tomorrow we are hosting a campaign toolkit briefing for B Corps. Join me (Director of Communications) and our Impact and Engagement Manager, Kira Day to discuss the campaign and explore ways to bring it to life. This virtual briefing is perfect for marketing, communications, or people and culture teams looking for ways to celebrate and build awareness of the B Corp movement. It will include breakout time to meet other B Corps to explore application ideas and how we can collectively amplify how #WeGoBeyond.
Register here (Meeting Registration - Zoom)
Other ways to get involved:
- Create a video to be shared on B Lab AANZ’s social media
- Express your interest to feature on our blog
- Attend an event — we’ll be updating our campaign page with a full calendar of events across Australia & Aotearoa, so stay tuned
- Host an event for your employees, customers, or suppliers to show off what B Corp means to your business
- Start collaborating — head to the online community to connect with other B Corps and find opportunities to work together this B Corp Month.
Got questions? Join our session tomorrow! If you can’t make it, remember to register to receive the recording, or pop them in this thread. Let’s make this the best B Corp Month yet!