Welcome to GoodNorth!

Hey good humans! I’m Luke Faccini, chair of GoodNorth. We are the B Local (kindof) for the region from Northern Rivers and North. Prior to Covid we had quarterly, in person events in Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Sunshine Coast. They were to get good people together so we could bond and collaborate.

At time of writing this we have regular online Speed Networking for Good events. And you are welcome to join. Check out https://goodnorth.co for the details and to join the email list.

GoodNorth is an inclusive community of conscious people with an interest in using business, or their day job, as a force for good. This means profit for purpose, social enterprise, not for profit, academia, as well as purposeful people not currently in a purposeful role.

If you want to get involved, please reach out to me, or via the website. I look forward to getting to know you.

Warmly, Luke

11 Likes

Hi Luke - I am one of those people! I am very interested in doing what I can to help organisations to affect positive change. I have sent you a LinkedIn connection invite as well as signing up with GoodNorth. I hope we can have a chat to get your insights on how best I can be available to help. Cheers, George

2 Likes

Glad to hear from you George. The next event is live on the goodnorth.co website now. Register now.

Great initiative @Luke

1 Like

Thanks Jim. You’re welcome to join in.

1 Like

Done.
As much as I’d like to choose one of those ‘where you are’ options … I’m further down south:)

That’s a good point! I will have to get that updated for those outside of the physical boundary. You’re more than welcome to attend the online events.

1 Like

Thanks @Luke much appreciated :wink:

1 Like

Luke! Great to see you here. Have participated in a few of your online networking events, which have been fantastic. Appreciate the time you take to make these happen!

1 Like

Hey Rob, good to see you here.
Glad you appreciate them. Thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hey @Luke
We have a small satellite office up in Brisbane and I’d love to come along to one of your events when I’m next in town. I’ll sign up and get involved via the website. Keep up the great work. Love it.
Marky

1 Like

Thanks Marky and for sure! We have a monthly online Purpose Networking event. And you can see the events on the homepage. Next in person one is our GoodNorth SEWF Party in September.

1 Like