You’re a person who loves the detail and being buttoned down. Other people swoon at your project/account management skills.
You are ready to join an ethical company that helps other organisations operate more ethically for the sake of people and the planet.
You dig remote work, but you are based in Australia and preferably in Sydney because we do like to come together.
Your head and heart are in it.
You pitch in.
You understand brand and content and how to tell a good story.
You are eager to learn. So much so that you are already a self learner, seeing problems as something to be overcome to help your own growth.
You are ready to join a team of experienced folk that are very generous with their knowledge and experience. We lead by example and coach by experience.
Your ambition means you are ready to learn a range of new skills outside your existing account management experience. Please have room to grow!
You’re a good egg - kindness goes a long way.
Our rapid growth means we were awarded a spot in the AFR 100 Fast Starters list last year, so we are looking for an Account Manager to join our close-knit and collaborative team. You will be highly organised, a great communicator and keen to work with purpose-driven clients on Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Sustainability Transformation. This could be the perfect next step if you have 5+ years account management experience at a creative/comms/marketing agency and a keen interest in sustainability.
The Growth Activists is an independent strategy and engagement consultancy that activates courageous organisations for a sustainable future. We’re committed to serving people & planet, acting with kindness, generosity, respect and inclusivity. We go beyond provocative thinking to ensure every strategy can be pragmatically delivered. Driven by a purpose to fulfil the potential of people to succeed and do good, we are on track to become a certified B Corp within the next 12 months.
Smart, ambitious people thrive in The Growth Activists, and there’s lots to learn with our lean and simple approach to strategy and implementation.
More about the role
- This is a hybrid Account Manager role with a focus on comms and marketing clients, supporting an Account Director and Group Account Director.
- Plus support to the 3 Partners as we grow the business.
- Strategic Planning, Marketing and Comms including, content (development and an understanding of digital - social, web, blog, CRM etc).
- Support on ESG and sustainability projects.
- A variety of B2B, B2C, govt & non-for-profit clients.
You will have
- Strong client relationship building skills.
- Solid client communication and relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail is one of your superpowers.
- High standards of delivery - on time and on budget.
- Excellence in briefing copywriting, design, social, CRM and third-party suppliers.
- Strong accountability - planning for and running WIP meetings, managing client projects, across the finite detail on your accounts.
- Experience with Canva and other digital content tools to create basic graphics and copy. We need someone that has the skills already or will learn them.
- Experience working on integrated campaigns with digital, social, CRM a bonus.
- Ambition, strategic thinking and a growth mindset.
- The belief that every problem has a solution and there’s always a way.
What’s on offer
- Full-time permanent position for an Australian citizen, permanent resident or a relevant AU working visa holder.
- Flexible working – you’ll be working remotely from home most of the time. You’ll attend regular client meetings, and face-to-face team days in the office once a fortnight.
- Our purpose-driven approach allows for paid leave for not-for-profit volunteering.
- ‘Potential fulfilled’ is our brand essence and we’ll upskill you every chance we get.
- A culture that lives and breathes the following values - courage, generosity, radical honesty, optimism and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opportunity to grow into an ESG and sustainability consultancy role, if that path is of interest to you.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV along with a cover letter that answers one question for us - in 10-15 years time, what’s the main impact you would like your career to have had?
Please submit to email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you.