Which books have most inspired your business and/or B Corp journey?
I love reading business books in particular, so I have a lot but I’ll try to choose the top 5 that have been most influential.
- Small Giants - Companies that choose to be great instead of big; Bo Burlingham.
- It Doesn’t Have To Crazy At Work ; Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson. I’ve only just read this but it’s focused on the concept of being a “calm company” with an anti-asap culture. Jason has written two other amazing books called Rework and *Remote . I’m a fan!
- Let my people go surfing ; Yvon Chouinard. No B Corp book list is complete without this wonderful read from Patagonia’s founder!
- Sapiens - A Brief History of Humankind; Yuval Noah Harari
- The Great Game - The Only Sensible Way To Run A Business; Jack Stack and Bo Burlingham.
Although my favourite titled business book is A Lapsed Anarchist’s Guide To Building a Better Business. By Ari Weizweig.
Let’s keep the list going! Which books have influenced you?