Tue 6 Sept, 12:30pm, lunch at North Byron Hotel. Tix here, scroll to latest post!

Please come along to our launch of a soon-to-be-formed "B Local Northern Rivers ".

Image description:
You’re invited to joing the B Corp Community of the Northern Rivers.
What: Connection Lunch
When: 12pm Wed 29th June
Where: Stone & Wood Brewery, 100 Centennial Cct Byron Bay NSW Bundjalung Country
Tickets available on Humanitix
$25 pp lunch & beverage inclusive
All proceeds to charity

Huge thanks to @jahdon and the support of Stone & Wood!

Please tag a Northern Rivers B Corp here, and/or share the ticket link.
@SonjaCeri @ryansharpley @Holly.McQueen @MichelleSutherland @Netty @JamesPerrin

4 Likes

Woo hoo, we’ve sold heaps of tickets and next week is shaping up to be a great event. We’ll even have the wonderful @Kiraday joining us! :heart_hands:

So far we have folk from:
Stone & Wood, Verdecon, 4 Drunk Parrots, Small Giants, Cape Byron Distillery, Patagonia, Ocean Impact Org, Reflections Holiday and Olli Ella.

If there are other Northern Rivers B Corps you know of, please invite them as this is a collective effort at rallying the troops.

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

@Harry hope someone from the Coconut Bowls team might be able to make it. :slight_smile:
And @Pru, just in case you missed this!

Thanks for the nudge @kirraday I’ve just jumped on to grab a ticket, but it looks like it’s closed? @jahdon can you sneak in a late entry?

1 Like

@Pru Do come along! I’ll let Jahdon know but we’d love to have you. :slight_smile:

What a delight it was to lunch with such a bunch of amazing folk! Many inspiring conversations were had and I’m already looking forward to the next. We’re thrilled so many people & businesses are keen to help bring out B Local Northern Rivers to life. Thanks again to @Kiraday for travelling up from Melbs to represent B Lab AANZ and thanks to @jahdon and the Stone & Wood team for treating us to such a nice lunch. :beers:

Please check this group for future updates:
https://bcorpcommunity.com/c/australia/northern-rivers/36

See you all soon, Ally!

1 Like

Was a great opportunity to connect and network! thanks again to all who attended :slight_smile:

@alisonmichalk i didn’t see this until after the event…when is the next meet up planned?

Hey Natalie, sorry you missed it! Yes we are planning to have quarterly ‘formal’ events and monthly coffee events. I believe the good folk at Brookie’s are keen to host an event in September – I will tag you when I post it here.

And we were hoping for an informal coffee morning in August, however I’m away for a bit in Uluru so that one is in the hands of @jahdon :coffee:

Hey Natalie! We are looking at Tuesday the 6th. More deets to come!

@jahdon @natalie.brookes @Holly.McQueen @JamesPerrin @Jasmin @Pru @SonjaCeri @Netty @MichelleSutherland @saritaj888

Please tag in folk not listed here ^

I look forward to catching up for lunch on Tue 6 Sept @ 12:30pm @ North Byron Hotel.

1 Like

WOOO! Looking forward to this!

@jahdon Looking forward to seeing you all, it’s been a while.

1 Like

I know you wanted to know about the next one, you will still be away I believe.

I don’t think I can make this. Scrambling to get Pathzero calc’s done.

Thanks to everyone who made it along to our second B Local NR lunch! It was a great turn out with fantastic conversations at every turn.

What are people’s thoughts on having a ‘nup to the cup’ lunch on Tue 1st November? Ideally not at a location celebrating gambling and horse racing… and somewhere people could bring colleagues as an alternative option to the usual. What do you think?