Want your company to be seen as a climate leader and Australia to become a renewables super power?

The BCCC (B Corp Climate Collective) are calling on all Australian B Corps to get behind a campaign to support a renewables led recovery that the WWF are leading. Join your fellow B Corps such as Patagonia and Intrepid and have your logo published in a full page advert in newspapers on 6 May in the lead up to the budget.
It’s really easy to get on board - just email :miranda@ie.community and she’ll email you the link so you can upload your logo and give you more information.

For more details about the campaign:
We are excited to be launching the second phase of the campaign, Renewables Nation. Renewables Nation will focus on continuing to build federal government support for making Australia a renewable powerhouse. The campaign has two main goals for 2021:

• Secure a federal government commitment towards the $3.6 billion Renewable Recovery package in the Federal Budget on 11 May, 2021.
  • Secure costed renewable energy export plans, supporting policy and greater climate ambition from state and federal governments in the lead-up to the Glasgow (UNFCCC) Climate Conference on 1-12 November, 2021.
4 Likes

Heya!

Is it possible to get a little more information about this please.

The WWF link is not super clear and I am hoping to get buy in from my leladership team on this.

Thanks

Hello, we would also like more information about this please!
Can you please explain in further details?

Thanks!

Hi Coralie - here’s a link to find out more about this important campaign Renewables Super Power
Otherwise - I’d suggest contacting Miranda who can give you any additional information. Hope you can participate!
Sasha

Hi Here’s the link to the campaign - you can see the companies at the bottom of the site who are supporting it. I’d also recommend emailing Miranda at the email address above or you can call her +61 438 305 285. Would be great to have you on board!

Amazing! Thank you so much.