Bcorp article for Shopping Centre News

HI Bcorp community. within my role for our design firm i regualrly write thought pieces for Shopping Centre News - a publication with a strong readship of retail developer and operator clients. My next article will be speaking to the BCorp revolution and i’d love to have a few of the BCorp community quoted and visible within the article to promote everyones efforts… please drop me a note back if this may be of interest

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea Claire. So you’re looking to speak to B Corps who have a retail product? Hopefully some have reached out to you already! Or if you have specific brands you’re after you could try and tag them here. You can use the @ sign and type a company to find people!

hi - thanks @alisonmichalk … calling all BCorp retail products and/or retailers on here - i would love to include you in my article also be great to get a quote from a finance provider perspective :slight_smile: cc @Martin @Nattie @ttobie @JarrodTroutbeck @Boody_Steph @SuzieHoban @Claire.Luminary @ALanteri

Hey @cbowles23 this sounds great and really interesting. Reach out to me on martin@keepcup.com.au. We’d love to chat.

1 Like

hi @Martin sent you an email ! Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @cbowles23 we’d potentially be interested if you could please send me an email at amanda.lanteri@ooni.com

1 Like