Client briefing & feedback

Hey friends :honeybee:
Can any creative businesses out there recommend your favourite tools for client briefing and / or feedback? I’ve looked at some options like Page Proof and Ziflow, but not really sure if they would be worth the eye-watering cost, since we’re a fairly small business!

Thanks,
Alexis

1 Like

Hey Alexis, I’m not much help as I’ve not come across any decent briefing software in my travels – would love to know if you find something. I run a social/online community company (Quiip) so we are in a similar space.

Being a community manager… I do like connecting people. So, people who might have ideas:

@simon.smallchua from Harvey
@ferguskibble from Forward
@Clare from Springload

Thanks! @alisonmichalk

Hi, sorry I can’t offer anything around software. I’ve personally found no matter how briefing happens, its most important for the people being briefed to ask good questions, meet with the stakeholder(s) and help the or even just write the brief.

Partly because you want it done in a way that means something to you/your team, and every person briefing has a different way of writing & communicating.

We just use google docs if we are getting an info from clients. Feedback on work we use different tools depending on the work, mostly Pastel for websites, figma for design, and then google docs for copy/content.

Thanks for your thoughts Simon!
Agreed that briefing calls are the best way to go to cater for different visions and project requirements. Although we have been asked by clients for a briefing form, so I guess I just wondered if there was something more stylish and fit-for-purpose than the Google Form we’ve made. Sounds like Google / Google docs is still a strong contender though.

We haven’t tried Figma yet, so might give it a whirl if you’ve found it useful :smiley: