Customer Impact Business Model (IBM)

Hello Everyone!

I’m digging into the Customer Impact Business Model (IBM) and looking to connect with an Australian B Corp who may have had Customer IBM points reviewed and verified during their certification process?

I’m particularly interested in this question:

For this question, a considerable amount of points are designed to award companies who don’t just serve the underserved but serve the true bottom of the pyramid (households that earn less than $2 per day). From my understanding, based on information that’s provided, “the poor are people living below a recognized poverty line.”

Long story short, if your company successfully verified these points, what did you use to measure poverty?

I’ve found this article by The Guardian really helpful.

2 Likes

Hi there @KieraMurphy . We are in the process of going through our re-certification however we do currently hold a IBM for under-served customers. I am happy to talk with you if this helps? Feel free to drop me a email on wmccormick@silverchef.com.au or give me a call on 042 080 3689.

2 Likes

Great, thank you @WendyMcCormick! I’ll follow-up via email. :raised_hands:

@Mindy_B_Lab / @Kiraday - Any insights you can share about the Customer IBM for ANZ businesses? Thank you! :pray: