Procurement Strategy - need a consultant!

Hi all, would appreciate any recommendations for consultants we could engage to develop an ESG procurement strategy; as we don’t have the internal capacity to drive this.

I’ve done a quick Google search and can only find massive consultancy firms, which I’d prefer to avoid!

Thank you in advance,

Lydia

2 Likes

Hi Lydia! :wave:

Is this a procurement strategy for your own internal purchasing such as catering, office supplies etc?

@Kirsty_Dare and @bethwallach at Really Good might be able to help you?

You can also see all the B Consultants here, some are likely to have more expertise in procurement:

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi Lydia,
I work on procurement and supplier strategies and codes of conduct for a range of sectors and orgs. Feel free to get in touch:
https://www.rethinkable.com.au/
Best,
Harriet

1 Like

hi @LydiaHo,
At The Growth Activists we’re highly experienced in helping clients develop comprehensive procurement and supply chain strategies, policies, practices and reporting frameworks. Please reach out to @KirstySimmonds at kirstysimmonds@growthactivists.com and she’d be happy to learn about your challenge and suggest an approach for you. :slight_smile:
Best,
Rosanna

1 Like

Hi Lydia

This is something we might be able to help with at Nation Partners. Feel free to send over some further information to us at info@nationpartners.com.au so we can chat further!

We have some further information about our ESG Advisory offering on our website if you’re interested - Sustainability and ESG Advisory - Nation Partners

Thanks
Jaimee

1 Like