Say hello πŸ‘‹ Introduction thread

Nice to e-meet you, thank you

Hi Folks

I’m Jenni, Founder and MD of Greatest Good (certified social enterprise and B Corpβ„’).

We are a one-stop hub making it easy for consumers to find and support social enterprises, B Corps, charities and NFPs aligned with their values.

We are also a one-stop ecosystem for these for-purpose organisations, helping them to find engaged consumers, sell products, obtain donations, list events and jobs, find grants and access a range of consulting services.

We hope to connect with and learn from many of you to lift us up and help us do better. I am seeking you out to look for collabs and/or showcase you on the Greatest Good ecosystem. So, if you are an Australian B Corp, especially those who are consumer focused – be warned, we are coming for you! Of course, feel free to reach out and make us feel less stalky about it!

If you’d like to learn more, jump onto the Greatest Good ecosystem and have a wander. If you are interested in learning more, you can get in touch, or register for our next Show & Tell, where I’ll take you through the front and back ends of the system.

Kind regards
Jenni

1 Like