Hey all! B Local Bay Area is currently running a challenge with the B Corp atlasGO, for the second year in a row, and I wanted to make sure to share more about atlasGO with this community. You can raise funds for nonprofit partners and get sweaty for a good cause! More info below.
On a similar note, does anyone else use any apps to support employee wellness for remote work? JOON as another startup/aspiring B Corp playing in this space here in the U.S.
atlasGO OPTIONS / SOLUTIONS -
Employee Engagement Challenges - atlasGO enterprise challenges allow employees to unlock corporate-sponsored funds for nonprofits by tracking and sharing their activities on the app and web dashboard. You can also simply use it as a way to track activities for your employees!
These campaigns enable companies to:
• Encourage a healthy lifestyle and promote the impact of being active on a regular basis.
• Unite employees behind one cause regardless of their locations globally.
• Optimize CSR budgets and raise employee awareness about the philanthropic work.
• Increase participation in volunteering, mentoring and giving programs .
• As a company, you get to choose the cause, the activities, the duration and if you want your employees to compete in teams or as individuals. You can be as creative as you’d like with your goal.
For example, every kilometer could plant a tree!
Virtual Races - Get your community to sign up to a virtual race! atlasGO offers flexible ticket options, donation and payment integrations. Let your participants complete their race and engage digitally. Let your community celebrate their impact with sweaty selfies and virtual high-fives! You can get your race participants to ask their friends and family for more donations. And you can spread awareness, share impactful stories and offer your sponsors attractive packages with visibility throughout your virtual race.
Community Engagement - The atlasGO community of sweaty change-makers is planting trees with every activity logged on the atlasGO app. Your company can be the sponsor of their next challenge and connect thousands of people around your mission.
Feature your brand in a community challenge to create visibility, engagement and positive brand awareness.
- Best Ways to Improve Employee Satisfaction and Engagement
- Why Virtual Workouts Are Great for Team Bonding
- What are the Challenges of Managing a Virtual Team?
- 3 reasons why now is the best time to invest in wellness
- 10 best practices for a successful Virtual Race
Let me know if you have any questions or want me to introduce you to the right person on the atlasGO team! It would be great to see B Local in ANZ run a virtual race or challenge.